- Rare opportunity to acquire a Heavy Industrial zoned and serviced landbank in one or more lots
- Superbly located industrial development site close to the M2/M50 and M3/M50 junctions.
- Frontage and profile to the Cappagh and Kilshane Roads with direct access from teh Java Republic Coffee roundabout
- Zoned objective
- Title: Freehold
- Lot 1 3.45ha (8.52 acres) Lot 2 7.77ha (19.19 acres) Lo3 The Entire 1.22ha (27.71 acres)
The lands have direct access and frontage from the Cappagh Road in the heart of the commercial area of Northwest Dublin. The lands are located north of the M50 motorway and west of the N2 just off the Cappagh Road and have direct access from a newly constructed entrance at the Java Republic Coffee roundabout beside Northwest Business Park.
Dublin city centre is approx. 8km to the south east. The surrounding area includes a mix of land uses, with Dublin Airport located approximately 3.5km to the east, while some existing industrial and business parks including Rosemount Business Park, Northwest Business Park and Millennium Business Park are located to the west.
The surrounding area is now one of Dublin’s most established commercial locations particularly for logistics operators being adjacent to the M50, Airport and Port Tunnel. Notable occupiers in the surrounding area include Energia, Roadstone, Panda Waste, Sonas Bathrooms and Java Republic Coffee. The area is also highly accessible for staff with good public transport and retail/food services available in Java Republic Coffee 100m west of the site and further services available in the newly developed Maxol station on the Corduff Road. Blanchardstown Shopping Centre is approx. 2.5km to the south.
The entire land holding comprises approx. 11.22 Ha (27.71 Acres) and are irregular in shape. They have frontage to the Cappagh and Kilshane Roads of approx. 600m with direct access off the roundabout. The site offers potential for the development (subject to planning permission) of individual industrial premises suitable for a
wide range of uses in a heavy industrial zoning.
Available in lots:
Lot 1 3.45ha (8.52 acres)
Lot 2 7.77 ha (19.19 acres)
Lot 3 The Entire 11.22ha (27.71 acres)
The property is for sale by Tender. Tender documents are available from either the offices of the solicitors or the agents. Completed tender documents are to be returned in a sealed envelope marked “Huntstown Tender” and to be received no later than 12 noon on NEW TENDER DATE TO BE CONFIRMED to the offices of Lisney 7th Floor Reception St Stephens Green House Earlsfort Terrace Dublin 2. The vendors are not obliged to accept the highest or any tender received.
Arthur Cox Solicitors, Ten Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2, D02 T380. (01) 9201000. Contact: Ken Egan
For further information contact sole joint selling agents Lisney & JLL
Cathal Daughton - Lisney OR Woody O’ Neill
E: email@example.com E: firstname.lastname@example.org
T: +353 1 638 2700 T: +353 1 6731600
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.