Rent £35,000 per year
- End terrace business unit with 14 car parking spaces.
- 6,035 sq ft approximately.
The location benefits from excellent transport links, as it is located off the main Belfast to Bangor Road and is close to the Sydenham Bypass, linking to the M3 and to both the M2 and M1.
A modern end terrace business unit with ground and first floor offices and warehousing to the rear.
The specification includes:
- Carpet floor tiles, plaster/painted walls, suspended ceilings with recessed lighting and perimeter trunking and air handling/cooling in part.
- C. 6m eaves, electric roller shutter door, concrete flooring, 3 phase electricity and box lighting.
- Gas fired heating, fob entry system, alarm system.
- 14 Car Parking spaces.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|Description||NIA Sq ft|
Tenant will be responsible for an FRI lease and to reimburse the landlord with buildings insurance premium.
Tenant will be responsible for the Estate Service Charge levied which for the year 2019/20 is c. £1,150.00 plus VAT.
£35,000 per annum exclusive.
We understand that the property has been assessed for rating purposes as follows:
Net Annual Value: £32,300
Rate in the £ 19/20: 0.614135
Rates Payable 19/20: £19,837 approx.
Will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
All prices and outgoings are exclusive of but may be liable to VAT.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.