- Two adjoining mid terrace units comprising a GIA of 325.82 sqm (3,507 sqft)
- further mezzanine level of 224.75 sqm (2,419 sqft)
- Situated in one of Dublin’s most established commercial locations
- Suitable for both owner occupiers or investors
The property comprises two adjoining industrial mid terrace industrial units. The property is of concrete portal frame construction with insulated metal deck roof incorporating translucent panels. The property also has the benefit of concrete block walls and a sealed concrete floor. There is a temporary mezzanine within the warehouse which provides additional storage space to the current occupier, Atmosphere. The warehouse is accessed via one electric roller shutter door.
The two storey offices are partitioned from the warehouse by means of concrete block walls with reinforced concrete floor slabs at ground level. The office accommodation is finished to a high standard with plastered and painted walls, suspended acoustic tiled ceilings with recessed lighting. The offices are partitioned internally to provide individual staff offices, reception area and w.c. facilities.
There is allocated parking to the front of the property for 10 cars. There is also a communal yard to the front for loading and unloading of goods.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|Two Storey Offices||55.21||594|
BER No. 800456501
Energy Performance Indicator: 386.93 kWh/m2/yr
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.