Rent £140,000 per year
- Prominently located Chill warehouse
- Units from 13,997 sq ft - 28,013 sq ft on a site of 3.35 Acres
- Chill store operates at 7/8 degrees centigrade, with a range of 4 to 10 degrees
- High Eaves height of 11m and 50 KN floor loading
The property is located on the south east side of Cookstown on a prominent corner site on Grange Road providing excellent access to the main transport route; A29 Cookstown to Dungannon.
Occupiers in the area include CDE Global, Copeland, Trade Mouldings and Keystone.
The premises comprise a chilled warehouse of approximately 28,013 sq ft in total within a secure site of approximately 3.35 acres benefiting from a generous concrete yard providing ample parking and turning space, accessed by an electric sliding single front gate.
The unit comprises a steel portal frame construction with a pitched roof and solid concrete floor, finished with part concrete slab walls and aluminium profile cladding to the upper walls and roof.
Internally the warehouse is entirely chilled which runs from 4 to 10 degrees with 3 phase power supply. They also benefit from a concrete floor, sealed lighting, an internal eaves height of 11m and a 50 KN floor loading and is suitable to store up to 7 shelves of racking providing a total of 5,500 pallets.
The property further benefits from an electric roller shutter and 5 dock levelers to the front elevation and an alarm system. The external area also benefits from a lorry wash area, CCTV, flood lighting, security personnel and barrier access control.
There is a shared Anaerobic Digester on site providing electricity at c. 5pence per unit, further details upon request.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Units from 13,997 sq ft - 28,013 sq ft
£140,000 exclusive per annum
A new lease on Full Repairing and Insuring terms to incorporate Service Charges and Buildings Insurance is available.
We have been verbally advised by the Rates authority of the following:
Rate in the £ 2017/18: 0.564569
Rates payable: £46,520
All prices and outgoings are exclusive of, but may be liable to, VAT.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.