- On the instructions of IDA Ireland
- Freehold site comprising approximately 3.57 hectares (8.82 acres).
- Located 1 km west of Drogheda town, immediately adjacent to the M1 motorway and Drogheda Retail Park.
- Capable of sub division.
The property is situated on the northern side of L1601, 1 km westof Drogheda town and adjacent to the M1 motorway. Drogheda lies approximately 40 kms north of Dublin Port Tunnel, Dublin Airport and Dublin city is approximately 50 kms to the south.Further to the north, Dundalk is located approximately 26 kms with Belfast approximately 120 kms. Drogheda is one of the country’slargest towns and has expanded rapidly in recent years. There are excellent services located within Drogheda town centre with good bus and rail services with retail services available in the Tesco and Drogheda Retail Park. Well known occupiers in the area, including Aldi, Lidl, Tesco, TK Maxx, Harvey Norman and Argos.
The site comprises a regular shaped level site of approximately 3.57 hectares (8.82 acres) situated in close proximity to Drogheda town centre with direct motorway access from junction 9, Drogheda south on the M1 (Dublin to Belfast) motorway. The site comprises a regular parcel of industrial zoned land beside all services and amenities.
The land is situated in an area zoned E1 ‘industrial and related uses subject to the provision of the necessary physical infrastructure’ under the Meath County Council South environs of Drogheda local area plan. This zoning provides for industrial and related uses subject to the provision of the necessary physical infrastructure. They allow for the full range of industrial processes to take place within a well-designed and attractive setting that provides employment opportunities. Non industrial uses are limited to prevent land use conflicts.
The lands are being sold with the benefit of Freehold Title.
We are informed that main services are adjacent to the subject property.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.