- Warehouse accommodation available from c.3,671 sq ft to c.37,006 sq ft
- Situated in a well established commercial location
- Secure site
- Generous on site car parking
The subject is located in Derryloran Industrial Estate approximately 1.4 miles from Cookstown town centre, 1.3 miles from the Dungannon Road, 9 miles from Dungannon and 12 miles from the M1 motorway. Occupiers in the immediate area include CDE, Copeland, Trade Mouldings and Keystone.
The building benefits from Halogen lighting, oil fired central heating and 2 no electric roller shutter doors. The office element is attractively finished to include wooden floors, perimeter trunking, suspended ceilings, recessed lights and pvc windows. The external area is surfaced in a mixture of concrete, tarmacadam and decorative paving. The entire site benefits from security fencing.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|Type||Area (Sq Ft)|
|11.48 ft to underside of mezzanine, 20.3 ft to eaves, 17.4 ft to the haunch|
|29.7 ft to eaves, 16.1 to the haunch|
|19.1 ft to the eaves, 17.1 ft to the haunch|
Offers are invited in the region of £110,000 per annum on a full repairing and insuring basis.
The owners may also consider a sale. For further details please contact the agent.
We have been advised by Land and Property Services of the following;-
|Net Annual Value||£120,000|
|Rate in the £13/14||£0.55562|
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
This property has an energy efficency rating of C68. A full certificate can be made available on request.
Value Added Tax
All prices and outgoings are exclusive of but may be liable to VAT.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.