Rent €400,000 per year
- Two storey office/storage accommodation.
- Extending to approximately 1,898sq.m. over two floors.
- Suitable for a variety of uses subject to the necessary planning permission.
- Flexible lease terms.
The property is situated on Botanic Road on the north side of Phibsboro Village. The property is situated approximately 3km north of Dublin City Centre and 5km south of the junction 4 Ballymun/M50 interchange. The property benefits from excellent public transport links with rail stations at Broombridge and Drumcondra, numerous bus routes operating to and from Dublin City Centre along the N2 Finglas Road and Botanic Road. Phibsboro Village offers a good mix of commercial and retail occupiers including Tesco, Eddie Rockets and Porterhouse North.
The property comprises a three storey building of portal concrete frame construction with concrete block in-filled walls under a flat roof with single glazed windows throughout. The first and second floor is divided into a number of units extending to approximately 1,898sq.m. The property benefits from a passenger lift, concrete floors, plastered and painted walls and ceilings and fluorescent lighting. Car-parking is available on site and the property is fully secured with car-parking barriers and remote access.
We understand that main services are supplied and connected to the premises including water, electricity, sewage and telephone.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|Total Net Interal Area||1,898|
BER No. 800247157
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.