- Warehouse accommodation with ancillary offices c. 23,347 sq ft
- Detached showroom/office c. 850 sq ft
- Total site area of 1.89 Acres
- Excellent location fronting the main A29 Dungannon to Cookstown Road
- This building will form part of the proposed Brickworks Business Park
- Not elected for VAT
The property is strategically located off the A29 Cookstown Road, in a semi-rural location fronting the soon to be developed The Brickworks Business Park.
With excellent road frontage the property is also located in close proximity to the M1 Motorway and benefits from good transport links to the Mid-Ulster area.
The property comprises a warehouse unit with ancillary offices and a detached showroom/office building on a total site of 1.89 acres.
The portal frame warehouse unit comprises:
- 4.7m eaves height approximately
- Concrete floor and cladding to the walls and roof
- 3 phase electricity with box lighting and transparent roof panels
- Sliding & roller shutter doors
- Ancillary Office
- Kitchen and WC facilities
The additional detached showroom/office premises are arranged over the ground floor and comprise a reception, office, meeting room/office, kitchen and w.c facilities.
Internally they provide carpet/vinyl flooring, recessed lighting with suspended ceiling and oil fired heating.
The site provides a large concrete surfaced circulation area and car parking with perimeter fencing and is accessed via double gates.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Warehouse bulding - 23,347 sq ft
Detached Showroom/Office Building - 850 sq ft
Total Site Area 1.89 Acres
Offers are invited in the region of £650,000 excl.
Please Note: Consideration may be given to selling the warehouse & showroom / office separately.
Further details upon request
We understand the property is freehold.
To be reassessed upon occupation.
This will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
We understand the property is not elected for VAT.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.