- High specification ready to operate transport depot.
- Building approx 816 SqM (8,784 SqFt) with parking compound of approx 0.15 hectares (0.37 acres).
- Warehouse/ servicing workshop with two storey office/ service block incorporated, three large loading doors, service pit and modern spray booth.
- Secure enclosed concrete surfaces parking compound with two fuel interceptors, large underground attenuation tank, overground diesel tank and fuel pumps, Steinbruckner bus/truck wash, automatic vehicle scissor lift.
- Strategic location in Little Island with easy access to the Waterford N25, Dublin M8, Cork city centre and to the South Ring Road via the Jack Lynch Tunnel which provides convenient access to Cork’s southern and western suburbs and the main West Cork and Kerry routes.
The property comprises a mid-terrace warehouse/ light industrial unit with a two storey office/ service block incorporated. The property was designed as two units but the dividing wall was never constructed and the building has always been occupied as a single unit. The building is constructed on a steel portal frame with concrete block walls to full height on two sides with concrete block walls with metal cladding over to the front and rear, pitched metal deck roof incorporating roof lights and concrete floors. The internal eaves height in the warehouse area is approx. 6m and there are three up and over roller loading doors to the front each measuring approx. 4.49m high and 3.62m wide. The property is currently used for servicing buses and there is a spray paint booth of approx. 73 SqM and a sunken servicing pit, approx. 2m deep running from front to back. There are also shaker plates in the floor for vehicle checks. There is a two storey office/ service block incorporated constructed with concrete block walls and ducon concrete slab first floor. It is laid out with a reception office, private office, canteen, toilets and store on the ground floor with an additional three offices, toilet, ladies and store at first floor level. There is shared parking to the front of the building and there is an enclosed compound to the rear accessed by way of a shared access around the rear of the block.
The property includes an enclosed compound centrally located in Waterfront Business Park. It has a concrete surface and there is an underground attenuation tank and two fuel interceptors. There is an overground diesel tank and fuel pumps and there is also a bus wash facility. The site comprises approx. 0.15 hectares (0.37 acres) and it is used for bus parking and servicing.
By appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|Ground Floor Office Block||163.37||1,759|
|First Floor Offie Block||165.37||1,759|
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: +353-21-427 5079 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.