- Large Warehouse of approx. 10,468 and det former factory retail unit of approx. 500 sq. m.
- Profile to the M1 Motorway.
- Flexible lease terms.
- Selection of sites available also for design & build opportunites from 1,000 sq.m.
- Office Space Available from 500 Sqm
Clonshaugh Industrial Estate is a 100 hectare estate which occupies a strategic position on the east side of the M1 Motorway approximately 6.4 kilometres north of Dublin city centre and 3 kilometres south of Dublin Airport.The estate is located on the junction of Clonshaugh Road and Oscar Traynor Road within 1.5 kilometres of the M50 / M1 interchange. This provides excellent motorway access to all the main arterial routes from Dublin and using Dublin Port tunnel.
The subject property extends to a total gross external floor area of approximately 10,468 sq. m. (112,679 sq. ft.) and lies on a site area of approximately 7.3 hectares. It occupies a high profile position benefiting from substantial frontage onto the M1 motorway.
The industrial/warehosue area extends to approximately 9,842 sq. m., this section of facility is of steel frame construction with block walls to the elevations, some mounted by press steel cladding. It is covered with a flat press steel roof and has a clear internal height of approximately 6 metres. It also has excellent loading facilities comprising ten dock levellers and one standard loading door with a substantial marshalling yard.
The office and ancillary accomodation extends to approximately 626 Sqm and is located to the front of the property. The office accommodation can be fitted out in accordance with required specification.
Parking and Yard
The property has substantial car parking facilities to the front with a large secured yard to the side.
Retail / Factory Outlet
There is a single storey stand alone building to the front of the facility extending to approximately 471 sq. m. (5,070 sq. ft.). This is a showcase building with a high quality architectural profile. It is of steel frame construction covered with a metal deck roof with architectural cladding and block work and aluminium curtain glazing to the elevations. The building is largely open plan with additional offices, stores and toilet facilities located to the rear.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
BER No. 800204984
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.