- Detached industrial facility of approx 2,550 sq.m. situated on a large regularly shaped site.
- Currently divided into units of 1,093 sq.m., 1,000 sq.m. and 458 sq.m. respectively.
- Extensive car parking facilities to the front and large secure yard area to the rear.
- Adjacent to the N4 and M50 approx 7km west of Dublin city centre.
- Will be of interest to owner-occupiers/investors.
- Eaves height of approx 5.8 metres.
The property is situated within Cherry Orchard Industrial Estate which is located on the northern side of the Ballyfermot Road approximately 0.5km from Ballyfermot Village and approximately 7km west of Dublin city centre. The property occupies a prominent position within the industrial estate close to the primary entrance on the Ballyfermot Road. The property has the benefit of being easily accessible to the N4 via the Kennilsforth Road Upper and the M50 orbital motorway providing links to all main arterial routes throughout the country. Cherry Orchard Industrial Estate is one of Dublin cities most established and well-known commercial locations and is popular with occupiers due to its accessible location.
The property comprises a large detached warehouse facility situated on a large site within Cherry Orchard Industrial Estate. The property has been split into three units – Units 3&4 being originally semi-detached units with the extension 4A added some time ago. The building is of concrete portal frame construction with concrete block in fill walls to full height under a double skin pitched asbestos roof incorporating translucent roof lights. The extension, unit 4A, has a flat pre-cast concrete roof with an asphalt covering on top.
The property has an eaves height of approximately 5.8 metres and the benefit of five roller shutter doors in total. To the rear of the property there is a large secure tarmacademed yard area as well as a substantial car parking area to the front.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|Two storey offices||168|
|Two storey storage area||372|
|Total Gross External Area||1,093|
|Two storey storage area||331|
|Total Gross External Area||999|
|Total Gross External Area||458|
|Site Area||0.4 HA|
BER No. 800143455
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.