- Warehouse accommodation with ancillary offices c. 4,930 sq.ft.
- Excellent location in Titanic Quarter
- In close proximity to motorway networks, major airports and Belfast ports.
Its strategic location is 5 minutes drive from Belfast City Centre and provides for excellent accessibility to the motorway network, major airports and Belfast’s ports.
- 6.2m eaves height
- Electric roller shutter door
- Concrete floor, block walls to c. 8 feet with cladding to the upper walls and roof
- 3 phase electricity with box lighting
- Ground floor office
- WC facilities
- Concrete surfaced shared circulation area with car parking
By special appointment with the sole selling agent, Lisney.
4,930 Sq. Ft. (Approximately)
Price on application.
A new lease on Full Repairing and Insuring terms to incorporate Service Charges and buildings
insurance is available. This is currently estimated at £0.25 psf exclusive.
We have been verbally advised by LPS of the following:
Rate in the £ for 2016/17: 0.582601
All prices, outgoings and rentals are exclusive of, but may be liable to VAT
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.