- Modern manufacturing facility.
- Eaves height of c. 20 ft.
- Large cubic storage capacity.
- Dedicated staff and customer parking area.
- 3 Phase electricity.
- Compressed air system.
- Smooth concrete floors.
- Integrated modern offices.
- Male & Female WC facilities.
- Kitchen facilities.
- Perimeter security fencing.
- External CCTV and alarm system.
Antrim is one of Northern Ireland’s principal industrial and distribution locations centred around the area’s superbly developed transport and road infrastructure.
The subject facility is strategically located in Caulside Drive approximately 0.5 miles from Antrim Town Centre and c. 14 miles north-west of Belfast.
The location enjoys superb transport links via the M2 Motorway (Junction 6) providing ease of access to the wider province and nearby airports and docks.
The subject comprises of a modern manufacturing facility constructed in 2009 together with c. 5.4 acres of zoned industrial land.
The building is of steel portal frame construction under a pitched double skinned metal deck roof.
The office accommodation extends to c. 7,000 sq ft and benefits from a specification to include perimeter trunking, suspended ceilings, air handling units, electric rollers over windows and oak doors.
The loading facilities include 11 roller shutter doors. Whilst the site provides for a substantial marshalling yard and lorry parking.
The warehouse benefits from a generous eaves height of c. 20 ft.
There is external CCTV and alarm system fitted and additional security is provided by perimeter security fencing.
Strictly by appointment with joint selling and letting agent Lisney.
|Description||GIA Sq ft||GIA Sq m|
£375,000 Per Annum
Repairs/Insurance: Full repairing and insuring basis.
The property has an EPC rating of D94.
A full certificate is available on request.
We understand that the property has been assessed for rating purposes as follows:
Net Annual Value: £265,050
Rate in the £ 19/20: 0.58936
Rates Payable 19/20: £156,210
Will be the responsibility of the tenant/purchaser.
All prices and outgoings are exclusive of but may be liable to VAT.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.