- Approx. 312.7 sq.m (3,365 sq.ft)
- Secure hardstanding area of approx. 0.24 ha (0.6 acres)
- Suitable for a variety of uses.
- Neighbouring occupiers include Green Veldt, Power Aggregates, Height for Hire, East Cork Car Auctions, HCP Truck & Trailer Parts, Modern Tyres, East Cork Crane Hire and McGuckian Oils.
- Located in an established business park in Carrigtwohill with easy access from the Cork/Waterford N25 and is convenient to the Dublin M8, Jack Lynch Tunnel and all main routes.
Carrigtwohill is situated approximately 16km east of Cork city and 5km west of Midleton on the main N25 Cork to Waterford Road. There is convenient access to the M8 Dublin Road and the South Ring Road network via the Jack Lynch Tunnel providing access to Cork Airport and Cork’s southern and western suburbs. Carrigtwohill has a train station on the Cork/Midleton commuter railway line with numerous services daily.
The property comprises a detached light industrial/workshop unit incorporating a single level office/ service block to the front with an overhead mezzanine storage area situated on a level hardstanding secure site extending to approx. 0.24 ha (0.6 acres).
The building is constructed on a steel portal frame with concrete block and metal clad walls under a pitched roof. The workshop area has sealed concrete floors, part plastered and part fairfaced painted concrete block walls, tube lighting and with eaves height of approx. 4.4m and a ridge height of approx. 5.3m. Loading access is provided by means of an electronic roller shutter door.
The external yard parking and circulation area is fully enclosed by steel palisade fencing and a electric security sliding gate and there is outdoor surrounding lighting. The entire area is finished with concrete surfacing
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|Ground||Reception/service desk, 3 no. offices, canteen, w/c, shower and workshop area.||230.9||2,485|
|Total Floor Area||312.7||3,365|
BER No. 800674889
Energy Performance Indicator: 473.88 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: +353-21-427 5079 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.