- Self-contained site comprising two buildings c. 35,918 sq ft
- Total site area of c. 4.64 Acres
- Good on-site parking, yard and turning circles
- Excellent location in close proximity to the M1 Motorway
The subject is situated in Carn Industrial Estate, Portadown and the area is a popular destination for industrial, warehouse and distribution and in particular food processing/production occupiers.
Building 1 - Food ProductionThe building consists of a reception area with numerous offices, store room, kitchen, male & female W/C facilities as well as a blast freezer, cold stores, chill stores, processing rooms, changing rooms and a boiler room.
The office accommodation is fitted out to include plastered and painted walls, carpet floors and fluorescent lighting, suspended ceilings with recessed/strip lighting and electric wall heaters.
The production area is of brick/block construction to c.3m then cladding to the upper walls and roof with an eaves height of 5.4m and a ridge height of 7m.
Surrounding the building is an extensive concrete yard which allows lorry ramped access to two tailgate loading bays to the side elevation and 4 roller shutters to the rear.
Building 2 - Warehouse
The subject property comprises a warehouse building with internal ancillary office element on a self-contained and secured site with dedicated car parking.
The building is of brick/block construction to c.3m then cladding to the upper walls and roof with an eaves height of 5.38m and a ridge height of 7.6m.
To the front and rear there is an extensive concrete yard which allows lorry access to three roller shutter doors and good on site car parking.
Internally the building consists of a changing area, office, kitchen, male and female W/C facilities as well as the main warehouse.
There is also a weighbridge on site to the front of building 2.
Overall the entire site provides good car parking and various landscaped grass areas, external lighting and CCTV, 2 access points with double gates as well as being secured by a steel post and chain link fence.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|Building||Type||Size (Sq Ft)|
|1||Warehouse||18,590 on a site of 3.03 acres|
|2||Food Production||17,328 on a site of 1.608 acres|
Lot 1: Offers Over £900,000 exclusive.
Lot 2: Offers Over £700,000 exclusive.
We understand the property is held by way of a 999 year lease and subject to a nominal ground rent.t
This will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
We understand the rating liability is based on an industrial classification as per the LPS website:
Rate in the £ 2016/17: 0.568252
All prices and outgoings are stated exclusive of VAT which we have been advised is chargeable.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.