- Excellent investment opportunity to acquire high profile business unit which extends to approx. 285 sqm.
- Current income €20,000 per annum.
- Modern unit in well maintained secure business park.
- Close to the Ballymount/M50 junction, providing excellent access to the N7 and approximately 8kms south west of Dublin city centre.
- Seven dedicated car spaces.
The property is situated within Calmount Park and is located on the southern side of Ballymount Road Lower close to the Ballymount/M50 junction, providing excellent access to the N7 and approximately 8kms south west of Dublin city centre.The building is situated within Calmount Park which is primarily a commercial development providing industrial \ office units with the subject property comprising a mainly two storey office building with some ground floor storage area accessed via double front doors. The property benefits from good profile within in the park.
The building is of concrete frame construction with double glazed aluminium framed windows throughout together with architectural cladding/brick and concrete floors. Internally, the office areas all have plastered and painted walls, suspended ceilings, recessed lighting and carpet/timber covered concrete floors. The ground floor has an open plan area that can be used for light storage or office use, one meeting room and two wc’s. The first floor is open plan with again two wc’s and a tea station. Outside to the front there are seven car spaces.
We understand that the property is held on a 999 year lease.
The property is let to Dr. Oetker on a 4 year 9 month lease from 1.7.2013. The current rent is €20,000 per annum.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|Total Gross Internal Floor Area||285|
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.