- Situated in Broomhill Business Park located between Greenhills Road and Belgard Road approx. 2km from the Ballymount/M50 junction.
- Local amenities include a filling station, large Dunnes Stores supermarket, gym and dry cleaners.
- Two roller shutter doors and an eaves height of approx. 6m.
- Available to let immediately
The property is located witin Broomhill Business Park whcih lies on the western side of the Broomhill Road approximately 8km south west of Dublin city centre. The surrounding area is one of Dublin's more established commercial locations and well known occupiers include Robert Roberts, Super Cycle Store, Harvey Norman and Dunnes Stores.
Local amenities include a filling station, large Dunnes Stores supermarket, gym and dry cleaners.
The property benefits from it's ease of access to the M50 motorway both at the N7 or N81 junctions and to all main arterial routes leading to the north, west and south of the country.
The property comprises a detached industrial premises with two storey office accommodation to the front and warehosue area to the rear situated within Broomhill Business Park. The building is of concrete portal frome construction with concrete block infill walls, rendered externally in a conbimation od red brock and double skin insulated metal decking all under a double skin insualted metal deck roof incorpporating translucent roof lights.
The warehouse area has a sealed concrete floor, fair faced painted block walls, sodium bulb lighting and an eaves height of approximately 6m with access via two roller shutter doors with potential for more.
The two storey office accommodation to the front has plastered and painted walls, suspended ceilings, recessed lighting, carpet covered concrete floors and aluminium framed windows throughout.
There is excellent car parking to the front and side of the building.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|Ground Floor Offices||278|
|First Floor Offices||278|
BER No. 1049181156
Energy Performance Indicator: 399.78 kWh/m2/yr
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.