- Situated within the Boucher Road commercial area
- Various configurations available, comprising a mix of office and warehouse accommodation
- Dedicated on site car parking
The area is highly accessible, providing easy access to the A12 Westlink, M1, M2 and the wider motorway network.
The Boucher Road area is a well-known commercial area, home to a wide array of uses, car dealerships, storage/distribution and out of town retail being key amongst others.
The property is prominently located on Boucher Place, which is accessed from Boucher Crescent.
The immediate area surrounding the subject is dominated by trade counter, retail and leisure users. Located adjacent to the property is the recently constructed Boucher Square restaurant development and Boucher Shopping Park.
The accommodation is currently arranged over 2 no. neighbouring units, both of steel portal frame construction.
Unit 1 comprises a ground floor only unit of c. 2,473 sq ft. The current fit out provides a mix of office and storage space.
Unit 2 provides ground floor space of c. 2,475 sq ft with first floor mezzanine space of c. 1,614 sq ft. The unit comprises showroom, office, and warehousing space.
By special appointment with the sole selling agent, Lisney.
Ground Floor: 2,437 sq ft (229.80 sq m)
Ground Floor: 2,475 sq ft (229.90 sq m)
Mezzanine: 1,614 sq ft (149.95 sq m)
Total: 4,089 sq ft (379.90 sq m)
NOTE: Various layouts are available, including the combination of the Units 1 & 2 to provide a single unit c. 6,562 sq ft.
The property has an energy rating of F132.
The property has an energy rating of D85.
Full certificates can be made available upon request
Rent£7,000 per sq ft, Exclusive.
Rates Payable (17/18): £6,342
Rates Payable (17/18): £6,994
VATAll prices, outgoings and rentals are stated exclusive of but may be liable to VAT.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.