- Detached industrial Investment of approx. 1,345 sq. m.
- Situated on the northern side of Bannow Road in Cabra approximately 5km south of the N2/M50 interchange and approximately 4km north of Dublin City Centre.
- Short term income of approx. €51,000 per annum.
- Secure yard to the front.
- Tenants not affected.
The property is sitauted on the northern side of Bannow Road in Cabra approximately 5km south of the N2/M50 interchange and approximately 4km north of Dublin City Centre.
This is an established commercial location and is adjacent Dublin Industrial Esate with well known occupiers in the area that include Bacholers, Code-x and Lidl.
The property comprises a detached industrial premises split into two seperate units both with two storey offices to the front and warehouse to the rear with an enclosed yard area to the front.
The warehouses have concrete floors, fairfaced concrete block walls both are accessed via one roller shutter door to the front and have an eaves height of approximately 4.5m.
The two storey offices have plastered and painted walls and ceilings and single glazed windows throughout. There are wc's and a tea station.
Outside to the front there is a small but secure yard area for parking and loading.
The property is currently let to Alma Hygiene and Packaging & Krane Karate Club. Alma Hygiene and Packaging are on a month to month agreement, their rent is €33,000 per annum.Krane Karate Club have a 4 year 9 month agreement from 1st October 2013, their rent is €18,460 per annum.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|Two Storey Offices||111|
|Total Gross External Area||603|
|Two Storey Offices||77|
|Total Gross External Area||742|
|Combined Total Gross External Area||1,345|
BER No. 800256661
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.