- Development site with planning permission in place for a 2,569.1 sqm (27,654 sqft) industrial premises
- Excellent logistics or distribution location
- Approximately 80m of frontage to the M50
- Close proximity to the Naas Road (N7) and the M50 Motorway
- For Sale/To Let
The site is located within Ballymount Cross Industrial Estate which is situated on the western side of the Lower Ballymount Road and the M50. The site has profile to the north and south bound lanes of the M50 midway between the Ballymount and Red Cow Interchanges approx. 8km southwest of Dublin City Centre.
The subject property has recently been granted planning permission for a large detached industrial unit with a Gross External Area of approximately 2,569.1 sqm. Previously “Store It” occupied the site. The proposed new building on the property will have parking to the front and rear with approximately 80m frontage to the M50 at rear, it is proposed under the new planning permission to construct the rear façade mostly from glass in order to benefit from the high profile location on the M50. There are approximately 160,000 vehicle’s per day passing the property on the M50 and this figure is steadily rising.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.