- Warehouse and office accommodation c. 5,871 sq.ft.
- Site area of approximately 0.70 acres
- Car parking for c. 25 cars
- Potential to extend the property to the rear (subject to relevant planning permission)
Knockmore Industrial Estate and Enterprise Crescent are located in close proximity.
The surrounding area is predominantly of warehousing/industrial and office use.
The accommodation comprises a ground floor production area/ warehouse with reception, office, kitchen, w.c and shower facilities.
The warehouse is constructed of block walls and upper wall & roof cladding, concrete floors, fluorescent strip lighting, male and female W.C.’s, alarm system and electrically operated roller shutter.
The office accommodation is finished to include wooden and carpeted floors, plastered and painted walls.
Externally there is an electrically controlled front entrance gate, a large concrete car park to the front for c. 25 cars, an NIE substation and a rear yard area, which is currently in grass.
There is an excellent opportunity to extend the property to the rear, subject to all necessary approvals.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Ground Floor: 4,810 sq ft
First Floor: 1,061 sq ft
Total: 5,871 sq ft
Approximately 0.70 acres.
Currently Let to Whitewolf Strength Limited t/a Whitewolf Strength and Conditioning. The lease is based on a term of 3 years from 1 June 2014. Further details available upon request.
The lease is based on a term of 3 years from 1 June 2014.
Further details available upon request.
There is an NIE substation on site held on a long lease from 1975 with a ground rent of £10 per annum.
We understand the property is held on a long lease of 999 years from 1981 with a nominal ground rent.
Rate in the £ 16/17: 0.533216
Rates Payable: £9,651.21
All prices, outgoings and rentals are stated exclusive of, but may be liable to, VAT.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.