- Adjacent to the M1, M50, Dublin Port Tunnel, N32, Oscar Traynor Road and the Northside Shopping Centre.
- Excellent secure yard space, loading and car parking facilities.
- Detached industrial facility of 3,943 sq.m. including 787 sq.m. of offices.
- 8km north of Dublin city centre, 3km south of Dublin Airport and 1.5km south of the M1/M50 interchange
- Capable of sub division to suit occupiers needs with flexible lease terms available
The property is located within Clonshaugh Business and Technology Park, a purpose built development on the northern side of the Oscar Traynor Road, close to its junction with Coolock Lane. The business park is located a short distance from the M1 (Dublin - Belfast route) and is situated just 8 km. north of Dublin city centre. Clonshaugh Business and Technology Park is a landscaped park style development which enjoys excellent accessibility to Dublin Airport and Dublin Port via the Port Tunnel.
Commercial activities in the area are centred around Clonshaugh, Willsborough and Malahide Road Industrial Estates with the main occupiers including Novum Enterprises, BT, Magnet Business, Easons and Butlers Chocolates. Retail activity is concentrated in both the Northside Shopping Centre and Northside Retail Park, whose anchors include Dunnes, Superquinn and Aldi.
There are bus services to and from the city centre via Oscar Traynor Road with DART rail services available in Harmonstown and Killester Stations. Public transport in the area will be further improved with the development of the proposed Metro North route, with a park and ride facility located in nearby Santry.
The property comprises a detached industrial / manufacturing facility with integral single-storey office accommodation. The entire is encompassed on a regular shaped site of approximately 1.37 hectares (3.38 acres).
The building is of steel frame construction with metal deck cladding elevations under a double skin insulated metal deck roof supported on steel truss. The manufacturing/production has a concrete floor throughout, an eaves height of approximately 4.15 metres and is accessed via two dock levellers and one loading bay.
The property has car parking facilities to the front with a large secured yard to the side.
All main services including sewerage, water, electricity, drainage and telephone are connected to the site.
Lambert Smith Hampton (01) 6760331.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|Offices and ancillary accommodation||787|
|Total Gross External Area||3,942|
BER No. 800254948
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.