- Accommodation available from c. 3,665 sq ft - 41,725 sq ft.
- High specification ancillary offices c. 5,060 sq ft
- Situated in a well-established commercial location
- Highly prominent and secure site
- Generous car parking
The subject property is located in Derryloran Industrial Estate, approximately 1.4 miles south of Cookstown town centre, 1.3 miles from the Dungannon Road, 9 miles from Dungannon and 12 miles from the M1 Motorway.
Derryloran is the main industrial area of Cookstown and other local occupiers include CFC Interiors, Keystone and Cookstown Panel Centre.
The property comprises an excellent production / warehouse headquarters building with ancillary offices over ground and first floors.
Located on a self-contained, secure site of approximately 2.8 acres, benefiting from a generous concrete yard providing ample parking and turningspace, accessed by double front gates.
The production / warehouse comprises a number of adjoining buildings that are of a steel portal frame construction with a pitched clad roof and part blockwork walls with cladding to the remainder.
The buildings also benefit from a concrete floor, boxlighting, 3 no. electric roller shutter doors and varying internal eaves heights of c. 5.1 m. to 5.3 m. Internally the offices have tiled / wooden flooring,plaster painted walls, suspended ceiling with recessed lighting, perimeter trunking and part airhandling units / electric wall heaters.
There are a number of private offices, boardroom, open plan office, server room, storage space, kitchen and W.Cs. In addition, the site benefits from CCTV, external lighting and an alarm system.
Full repairing and insuring
A service charge will be levied to cover the costs of general estate management.
The tenant will be responsible for reimbursing the Landlord with a fair proportion of the insurance premium.
Net Annual Value £39,300
Rate in the £ 20/21 £0.513749
Payable £ £20,190.34 approx.
Net Annual Value £ £52,400
Rate in the £ 20/21 £0.513749
Payable £ £26,920.50 appox
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
3,665 – 41,725 sq ft
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.