Rent £16,000 per year
- 3,206 sq ft offices plus 994 sq ft warehouse
- Mid- terrace business unit with 8 car parking spaces
The location benefits from excellent transport links, as it is located off the main Belfast to Bangor Road and is close to the Sydenham Bypass, linking to the M3 and to both the M2 and M1.
A modern Business unit with ground floor and first floor offices plus warehousing providing good quality, accommodation.
The specification includes:
- Offices - Carpet floor tiles, plaster / painted walls, suspended ceilings with recessed lighting and perimeter trunking
- Warehouse - 6m eaves, electric roller shutter door, concrete flooring, 3 phase electricity and box lighting
- Gas fired heating & Alarm system
- 8 car parking spaces
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|Size (Sq. Ft.)|
|Ground Floor Offices
First Floor Offices
|Total Gross Internal Area||4,200|
Term: Lease expires on 31 August 2017 with potential for a longer term, further details upon request.
Rent: £16,000 per annum exclusive
The lease is on a Full Repairing and insuring basis to incorporate Service Charges is available
We are advised by the Land and Property Service that the current NAV for the subject is £26,200. The commercial rate in pound for 2015/16 is £0.573418.
Rates payable for the subject is: c. £15,025 per annum
All prices and outgoings are exclusive of, but may be liable to V.A.T.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
This property has an energy efficiency rating of C-74
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.