- Modern single storey office unit extending 165 sq. m (1,780 sq. ft)
- Excellent Access to M1 and M50
- 4 no. Designated Car Parking Spaces
The subject property is situated in a prominent location in a superb North Dublin location just 3km from Dublin Airport and 6km from Dublin’s City Centre. Port Tunnel Business Park is situated within the established IDA Clonshaugh Business and Technology Park. The Park is 3km from Dublin Airport and 6km from Dublin City Centre. The property is situated approximately 8.6km north of Dublin City Centre and 7 km from Dublin Airport.
The property benefits from significant reverse profile to the M1 and M50 Motorways Junction. Some notable occupiers within the industrial park include Magnet Networks, Eason, Tayto, Amazon and Butlers Chocolates.
The property comprises a modern mid-terraced single storey office accommodation extending to approximately 1,780sq.ft. The building is of steel portal frame construction with concrete block infill walls, all under a suspended ceiling with air conditioning, perimeter trunking, CAT 2 lighting, fully fitted toilets. The office accommodation comprises of a single storey office unit with plastered and painted walls, suspended ceilings, recessed lighting and carpet covered flooring.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
||Sq. ft. (GEA)
|Unit 5/6 Port Tunnel Business Park
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.