- Former Southern Regional College buildings
- Ideal for owner occupier or investor.
- 2 buildings totalling c. 11,232 sq ft
- Suitable for a wide variety of uses, subject to planning
CLOSING TUESDAY 11TH AUGUST 2020 – 12 NOON
We have been instructed to bring bidding to a close on the above property.
Initial bids must be placed prior to TUESDAY 11TH AUGUST 2020 AT 12 NOON to ensure inclusion in the next round of bidding.
We will only be accepting further bids after this date from parties who have already bid with the information below.
A bid must include the following;
- The proposed offer amount in pounds sterling.
- Any conditions associated with your bid.
- Proof of funds must be provided, by way of a bank statement or letter from a bank, accountant or solicitor.
- Purchaser name and full contact details.
- Purchaser ID – passport / driving licence & utility bill (dated within the last 2 months)
- Your solicitor details
The subject property is located to the west of Banbridge town centre. It is situated in Brookfield Industrial Estate which is accessed by Peggy’s Loaning off the Scarva Road. Nearby occupiers include Auto Supplies, CMS Global, GWA Supplies and Ross Electrical Wholesalers. The surrounding area is mainly residential with St Patricks College in close proximity.
The subject site is located approximately 9 miles from Dromore and 11 miles from Portadown and is directly linked to prominent transport routes such as the A26 and the A1 carriageways. Lisburn sits 18 miles North from the site and Belfast city centre is approximately 25 miles via the A1 with the City Airport a further 4 miles North East.
The property consists of 2 builidngs previously used as an education centre and warehouse / worshop space by the Southern Regional College.
Internally both buildings present a large worshop space with ancillary office space to the side and on the mezzanine.
According to the Banbridge / Newry & Mourne Area Plan 2015 – Map No. 2/02a; the subject property is situated in an area zoned ‘Existing Area of Economic Development.’
The site has previous planning approval for “Change of use from factory to skills education centre with alterations and extension.” - Q/1994/0119.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Unit 4a - 4,805 sq ft
Unit 4b - 6,427 sq ft
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.