Online Sales Room
- Excellent mid terraced business unit
- Approximately 263sqm including 178sqm of warehouse accomodation
- Excellent loading/unloading and car parking facilities
- Close to the M3/M50 junction and the M2/M50 junction
- Approximately 10km northwest of Dublin City Centre
Blanchardstown is a popular location due to its ease of access to Dublin Airport and the M50 motorway. Notable adjoining occupiers including Zodiac Blinds Limited, McKenna Fish Sales and Glen Maroon Packaging Limited.
The property comprises a mid-terraced warehouse unit extending to approximately 2,832sq.ft . The unit is of concrete portal frame construction with pre-cast concrete infill walls all under a double skin insulated metal deck roof.
The warehouse area has a sealed concrete floor, sodium lighting, a part concrete & part timber frame mezzanine, an eaves height of approximately 5.5m and is accessed via one roller shutter door. The offices are with timber covered floors, suspended ceilings, plastered and painted walls, double glazed aluminium framed windows, and WC and kitchenette facilities.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
The accommodation and the approximate floor areas:
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.