- Approx. 248.2 sqm (2,672 sqft).
- Modern refurbished mid terraced office block with warehouse.
- Extensive surface car parking to the front and good circulation and loading areas to the rear.
- Neighbouring occupiers include DB Schenker, EZ Living, Hairy Baby Clothing and Woodland Print and Design.
- High profile location within Harbour Point Business Park with convenient access to Cork/Waterford N25, Dublin M8, Jack Lynch Tunnel and all main routes.
The property is centrally situated in Harbour Point Business Park, Little Island approximately 8 km east of Cork city centre. Little Island is served by an excellent road infrastructure providing easy access to the city centre, airport, Waterford N25, Dublin M8 and the South Ring Road network. Harbour Point is a large mixed use development of offices and showrooms. Little Island has become Cork’s premier industrial/commercial location.
The property comprises a modern mid terraced warehouse with two storey office block and extensive glazing on the front elevation. The property has been recently refurbished to include a ground and first floor office block. The internal headroom to eaves is approximately 6m and there is excellent loading access with a sectional 4m high loading door to the rear. There is extensive surface car parking to teh front together with a loading and circulation area to the rear.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|Floor||Use||Sq M||Sq Ft|
BER No. 800203978
Energy Performance Indicator: 8068.48 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: +353-21-427 5079 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.