Rent £45,000 per year
- Warehouse, showroom and office premises.
- 11,175 sq ft approximately.
- Front and rear roller shutters and with an eaves height of c. 6.0m.
- A mezzanine floor provides additional storage plus a number of first floor offices.
- Shared site with secure car parking.
- Excellent location with access to all Motorway networks.
The nearby motorway network provides easy access to both the north and south of the province, while both Belfast Airports, Belfast Harbour and Larne Harbour are a short drive away.
The property is currently utilised as a warehouse, showroom and office premises and accordingly has been fitted to an appropriate standard to provide part tiled / carpeted floors including suspended ceiling and gas fired heating.
The warehouse can be serviced by front and rear roller shutters and with an eaves height of c. 6.0m.
A mezzanine floor provides additional storage plus a number of first floor offices.
Externally, secure car parking is provided with marshaling areas to the front and rear.
Asking Rent£45,000 exclusive per annum.
Repairs and Insurance
The lease will be taken on a Full repairing and insuring basis.
A Service charge will be levied to cover a fair proportion of the Landlord’s costs of maintenance and upkeep of communal areas in the industrial estate, management fees and any other reasonable outgoings of the Landlord.
We have been advised by Land & Property Services of the following;
Net Annual Value: £27,700
Rate in the £ 19/20: £0.614135
Rates payable: £17,012 approximately
All prices, charges and rents quoted are net of VAT, which may be chargeable.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|Ground Floor||6,457 sq ft|
|Mezzanine||4,718 sq ft|
|Total||11,175 sq ft|
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.