- Situated on the western side of Jamestown Road approx. 1km north of Finglas Village and approx. 1km south of the M2/M50 junction.
- Zoned Z6 Enterprise & Employment under the Dublin City Development Plan.
- Excellent development potential for a wide range of uses with residential permissible under this zoning, subject to planning permission
- Approx. 1.84ha (4.54 acres)
- Title: Freehold
- Feasibility report indicating potential for 355 residential units
The property is situated on the western side of the Jamestown Road opposite it’s junction with Oakwood Road
approximately 1km north of Finglas Village. The site is approximately 1km south of the N2/M50 junction and
approximately 8km north of Dublin City Centre. The surrounding area is a mix of established commercial and
residential uses with commercial use along the westerns side of Jamestown Road and mature residential to
the east. Well known commercial users in the area include Johnston Mooney & O Brien Bakery, Lidl, Aldi and
Joe Duffy Motors.
The well-known Finglas Business Centre is situated to the rear of the site and it is adjacent Jamestown
Business Park. There are local retail facilities in Finglas Village and further services in the nearby Charlestown
The property comprises and regular and rectangular shaped flat site comprising approximately 1.84ha
(4.54 acres) with 150m of road frontage. The site has the benefit of duel points of access, directly from the
Jamestown Road opposite Oakwood Road as well as a right of way through Finglas Business Centre to the
rear. The site formerly housed the commercial premises for WI Ltd a steel fabrication company that ceased
trading in 2011. All buildings have been cleared from the site.
The property is situated in an area that is zoned Z6 “To provide for the creation and protection of enterprise
and facilitate opportunities for employment creation” under the Dublin City Development Plans 2016-2022.
Permissible Uses under this zoning include;
Building for the health, safety and welfare of the public, childcare facility, community facility, cultural/
recreational building and uses, education, embassy residential, enterprise centre, halting site, home-based
economic activity, medical and related consultants, open space, park-and-ride facility, place of worship, public
service installation, residential, shop (local), training centre.
and car repairs, motor sales, car parks, heavy commercial vehicle parks, warehouse, repository store depot,
industry, workshop, playing fields, park/playground.
The property is held on freehold title. There is an ESB substation on site.
The mains services supplied and connected to the side include water, electricity, drainage and sewerage.
The site has development potential for a wide range of uses, subject to planning permission. A feasibility study has been prepared by John Fleming Architects which demonstrates the possibility of a residential scheme providing 355 units as follows: The scheme is set out over two seperate blocks ranging to four and five storeys.
FURTHER INFORMATION / VIEWING
Strictly by appointment with the sole joint selling agent Lisneys & JLL
For further information please contact:
Cathal Daughton LISNEY 01-638 2700 firstname.lastname@example.org
Woody O’ Neill JLL 01-673 1600 email@example.com
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.