- Prime corner development opportunity situated in the heart of Dublin's south city centre
- Potential for short term income
- 450 metres from Pearse Street Dart Station
- Title: Freehold
- Zoned Z1 Residential
12 Brunswick Place is centrally located on the west side of Brunswick Place, Dublin 2. The site is located close to all amenities and is approximately 400m east of Pearse Station. The property is also located just 450m south west of Grand Canal Dock, 400m north of Merrion Square, and within Dublin City Centre. The immediate area is easily accessed and well served by public transport with Pearse and Tara Street dart train stations both within walking distance. The property is also easily accessed via Dublin Bus and LUAS Green Line.. The site is also situated west of the area known as Silicon Docks, due to the concentration of a large number of European Headquarters of High Technology Companies, such as Google, Facebook Linkedin and Twitter within the area.
The subject property comprises of a single storey and part two storey industrial building in the heart of Dublin City Centre. The property comprises of an industrial unit extending to approximately 228.66sqm (2,461sq.ft). The property is of concrete frame construction with a metal deck roof. The site has approximately two car parking spaces to the front of the property. Internally the office accommodation is in good condition with vinyl covered concrete floors, plastered and painted walls with suspended ceilings incorporating fluorescent lighting. There are both male and female WC’s provided on ground floor level.
The site offers excellent development potential subject to planning permission. The property is situated in an area that is zoned Objective Z1-Residential under the Dublin City Development Plan 2016-2022, “to protect provide and improve residential amenities”
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|Two Storey Offices
|Total Gross External Floor Area
BER No. 800723850
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.