- Warehouse accommodation c. 16,892 sq ft
- Two overhead cranes of 5 Tonnes each.
- Prominent central location fronting the A31 Magherafelt Bypass.
- Providing excellent access to the M1, M2 & A6 road network.
The subject property is prominently located fronting the new A31 Magherafelt Bypass in a central location in the heart of Mid-Ulster and in close proximity to Cookstown and Magherafelt.
The strategic location benefits from an excellent road infrastructure to the M1, M2 & A6.
The unit comprises a portal frame warehouse comprising 2 bays and ancillary canteen / toilet facilities:
• C.5.6m eaves height.
• 2 overhead cranes of 5 tonnes each.
• 2 x Electric roller shutter doors.
• Concrete floor with cladding to the walls and roof.
• 3 phase electricity with strip lighting.
• Oil fired blow heater.
• Alarm & CCTV on site.
• Concrete surfaced shared circulation area with car parking.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
16,892 sq ft approximately
Price on application.
A new lease on Full Repairing and Insuring terms to incorporate Service Charges and buildings insurance is available.
Net Annual Value to be assessed upon practical completion.
All prices and outgoings are exclusive of but may be liable to VAT.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.