- Self-contained Industrial Estate comprising a range of buildings comprising c. 62,885 sq ft in total
- Site area of c. 5.75 Acres
- 2 Dock Leveller’s
- Large concrete/hard standing yard area
- Good on-site parking and turning circles
- Excellent location in close proximity to the Port of Larne
- The recently upgraded A8 road network allows access to Belfast in approximately 30 minutes
The town has a district population of c. 32,000 persons and occupies one of the provinces busiest ports providing bothdomestic and freight services via traditional and fast ferries.
Travel time by ferry from Larne to Cairnryan, Scotland takes 2 hours.
The subject property is situated on the western side of Larne, within one mile of the Town Centre.
The property occupies a highly prominent elevated site with excellent frontage to Drumahoe Road and is approximately 1 mile from the Millbrook Roundabout on the A8 road, which is the main arterial route linking Belfast to Larne.
Belfast International Airport and Belfast City Airport are both c. 22 miles from the property.
The subject property comprises an extensive industrial estate situated on a self-contained site of c. 5.75 acres.
There are currently 4 buildings providing 12 self-contained units.
Generally the buildings are of steel portal frame construction with profile cladding to the walls and roof, concrete flooring and a maximum eaves height of
approximately 6.5m (21 feet). The main headquarter unit comprises ground and first floor office accommodation and 2 dock levellers
The office accommodation is fitted out to include plastered and painted walls, carpet floors and fluorescent lighting, suspended ceilings with recessed box lighting and electric wall heaters.
The majority of the site is laid in a combination of concrete or hardcore with appropriate service roads.
The main point of access is via Drumahoe Road, through 3 metre high double gates. The site is bound by concrete post and chainlink fencing.
The warehouses have multiple access points via both pedestrian doors and full height electric roller shutters.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
We have been provided with floorplans which show the following breakdown of areas based on a Gross Internal Area (GIA) basis.
|Unit||Area Sq Ft||Area Sq M|
*Units 1 – 7 have a gross internal area of 19,333 sq ft which increases the total floor area to 62,885 sq ft
The subject property has been an established manufacturing and warehouse facility for many years.
In 2008 the site achieved outline planning consent at planning appeals for housing.
This outline consent was not secured and has now lapsed.
Further details upon request.
Price on application
|Unit||NAV||Rate in the £||Rates Payable|
We understand the property is held by way of a long lease and subject to a nominal ground rent.
There is an NIE substation on part of the site.
Further title details can be obtained from:
John McKee Solicitors,
32-38 Linenhall Street,
Belfast, BT2 8BG
Further title details can be obtained from:
Tel: 028 9023 2303
All prices, outgoings and rentals are exclusive of, but may be liable to VAT
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.