- • High profile business location in the heart of Navan's retail/industrial area
- • Beside many well established businesses
- • Premier furniture retail estate in the country
- • Superb redevelopment opportunity
Situated in an excellent position in the Beechmount Home Park, just off the main Navan to Trim Road, and in close proximity to Navan Town Centre. This business estate is located on the southern side of Navan town a short distance from town centre. This is the premier furniture retail estate in the country with occupiers including Navan Town Centre offers a variety of award winning restaurants, bars and clubs, cinema, new arts centre - and shopping centre.
Beechmount Home Park in Navan has over 20 home stores plus a range of other business outlets. The estate has been trading as a hub of excellence in furniture and household design, manufacture and retail, and as a business retail park trading 7 days a week for over 40 years and has some of Irelands most respected manufacturers, interior designers and retailers and the attraction of the location is undoubted.
Other businesses in the park include Versatile Bathrooms, the 1933 Furniture Company, Ebony Rose Interiors, Clonsilla Blinds, Sherlock Furniture, Barry’s Fireplaces & Stoves, Superior Wardrobes and many other successful businesses.
Important high profile corner property which is suited to redevelopment. The existing building on the site was fire damaged some years and ago and is derelict and extended to approx. 1,347 sq. m. (14,500 sq. ft.) Gross External Area. This is an excellent opportunity to develop one or more retail, commercial and business outlets subject to planning permission.
The current zoning of the property E1 “To provide for industrial and related uses subject to the provision of necessary physical infrastructure” under the Navan Development Plan 2009 – 2015 which we understand is still current.
We understand that the property is held under freehold title and is offered for sale with the benefit of full vacant possession.
€350,000 open to offers.
Viewing and Further information
Viewing of the existing on site derelict and fire damaged building is not possible for insurance reasons. For further information contact Ross Shorten and Cathal Daughton
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.