- Stunning 6 bedroom detached dwelling on a site of 0.57 acres.
- Perfect opportunity for refurbishment into a beautiful family home.
- Many retained period features including ceiling roses and cornicing.
- Located just 200 metres from the gates of Stormont.
- Potential development site (subject to planning).
The subject property is located approximately 3.7 miles east of Belfast City Centre, on the Upper Newtownards Road, one of the city’s arterial routes.
The Upper Newtownards Road acts as a link between the city of Belfast and the commuter towns of Dundonald, Comber and Newtownards.
The property is located between the Knock crossroads and Stormont
The subject property comprises an imposing two storey dwelling on a rectangular shaped site of approximately 0.57 acres. The site is mostly level, with a small incline towards the rear of the land.
The property can be accessed via the Upper Newtownards Road using a formerly gated entrance. The land surrounding the building is mostly grass, with a well maintained tarmac area and driveway surrounding the property.
The property itself is approximately 2,189 sqft and comprises the original dwelling with a more modern extension to the rear. The original features are still mostly intact, with detailed cornicing and ceiling roses adding to the period feel of the property.
Strictly by appointment through sole selling agent.
|Floor||Room||Sq M||Sq Ft|
|13||External Boiler Room||1.67||256.29|
|13||First Floor Attic/Storage||14.86||160.00|
|Total||203.39 sq m||2,189 sq ft|
Site Area: 0.57 Acres
Buildings: 2,189 sq ft (203.39 sq m)
We have reviewed the planning history and do not believe there to be any live planning consents on the property.
The property is within an Area of Townscape Character under the Castlehill Road plan of the Belfast Metropolitan Area Plan 2015.
Parties are encouraged to make their own enquiries in relation to this.
The property has an Energy Efficiency rating of G5 with a potential rating of E44. A full certificate can be made available upon request.
Offers around £425,000 exclusive are invited.
TitleWe understand the property is held on a long leasehold basis of 10,000 years from March 1891.
Annual rate £ 19/20: 0.007901
Rates Payable 19/20: £3239.41
Stamp DutyThis will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
All prices and outgoings are exclusive to but may be liable to V.A.T.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.