- Distinct 6 bedroom detached country residence.
- Enclosed courtyard with tennis court, garden and outbuildings.
- Potential refurbishment opportunity.
Externally there is a tarmac entrance with raised lawns to either side. There is an archway with sliding doors leading to the enclosed courtyard which comprises a number of outbuildings.
Strictly by appointment with sole selling agent Lisney.
|Description||Size (Sq Ft)|
Upon review of the Mid & East Antrim Local Area Plan we understand that the property lies outside the Settlement Development Limit and is zoned as White Land.
The property has an Energy Efficiency rating of E48.
A full certificate can be made available upon request.
We understand the property is held on a freehold title.
This will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
All prices and outgoings are exclusive to but may be liable to V.A.T.
As business carrying out estate agency work we are required to verify the identity of both the vendor and the purchaser as outlined in the following:
Customer Due Diligence
The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017 - http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2017/692/made
Any information and documentation provided by you will be held for a period of five years from when you cease to have a contractual relationship with Lisney. The information will be held in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) on our client file and will not be passed on to any other party, unless we are required to do so by law and regulation.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.