- Large detached six bedroom family house extending to c. 5,659 sqft.
- Situated just off the newly completed A26 dual carriageway.
- Ideally located for people commuting to Belfast or the North Coast.
- Freehold title.
- Excellent refurbishment opportunity.
The subject property is situated on the eastern side of the new A26, the surrounding area is predominantly rural in nature with a number of one off residential and farm dwellings.
Ballymena is situated approximately 10 miles to the south whilst Ballymoney is situated 11 miles to the north. The newly completed A26 enables ease of access to both Belfast and the North Coast and ensures the subject property is ideally located for commuters.
The house itself is of traditional masonry construction under a pitched slated roof. Internally the ground floor comprises entrance porch, hallway, lounge, kitchen, utility room, two bedrooms (one of which has an adjoining shower room) and an office/additional bedroom.
The first floor accommodation comprises a family bathroom (to include both shower and bath), two bedrooms and another office/bedroom.
The lower ground floor comprises a large open plan basement/storage area and adjoining room. This space has a much larger footprint in comparison to other rooms in the upper floors.
In terms of specification there is a feature wooden floor throughout, plastered and painted walls, oil fired central heating system, double glazed PVC windows and beam vacuum system.
There is adjoining dilapidated house comprising two bedrooms, a living room, kitchen and bathroom. It is in a very poor state of repair and Under the Planning (NI) Order 1991 this property shall no longer be used or adapted for human habitation.
Strictly by appointment through sole selling agent Lisney.
The property’s GEA totals 526 Sqm (5,659 Sq ft).
The property has an EPC rating of D59.
A full certificate is available on request.
We understand the property is held on a freehold title.
Will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
All prices and outgoings are exclusive of but may be liable to VAT.
Customer Due Diligence
As a business carrying out estate agency work we are required to verify the identity of both the vendor and the purchaser as outlined in the following:
The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017 - http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2017/692/made
Any information and documentation provided by you will be held for a period of five years from when you cease to have a contractual relationship with Lisney. The information will be held in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) on our client file and will not be passed on to any other party, unless we are required to do so by law and regulation.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.