- Large detached six bedroom family house extending to c. 5,659 sqft.
- Situated just off the newly completed A26 motorway.
- Ideally located for people commuting to Belfast or the North Coast.
- Freehold title.
- Excellent refurbishment opportunity.
FINAL VIEWING DAY - WEDNESDAY 16TH SEPTEMBER 2020
PLEASE GET IN CONTACT TO BOOK IN FOR A VIEWING
CLOSING - 22 September 2020 - 304 Frosses Road
Initial bids must be placed prior to Tuesday 22 September 2020 at 12 Noon to ensure inclusion in the next round of bidding.
We will only be accepting further bids after this date from parties who have already made an initial bid.
A bid must include the following;
- The proposed offer amount in pounds sterling.
- Proof of funds must be provided by way of a bank statement or mortgage offer in principle
- Purchaser name and full contact details.
- Purchaser ID – passport / driving licence & utility bill (dated within the last 2 months)
- Your solicitor details.
- Any conditions associated with your bid.
Please note, the vendor reserves the right not to accept the highest, or indeed any, offer made.
The subject property is situated on the eastern side of the new A26, the surrounding area is predominantly rural in nature with a number of one-off residential and farm dwellings. Ballymena is situated approximately 10 miles to the south whilst Ballymoney is situated 11 miles to the north.
The newly completed A26 enables ease of access to both Belfast and the North Coast and ensures the subject property is ideally located for commuters.
The private laneway is approximately 90 meters long and is tarmac covered. The driveway runs past the front of the house and opens into a large driveway with space for a number of vehicles. A large part of this open ground could be converted into a spacious garden.
A large single garage sits to the rear of the dwelling and is accessed via roller shutter to the front and a door to the rear.
The land surrounding the house has become overgrown and simply needs a good tidy up.
Internally, the ground floor comprises entrance porch, hallway, lounge, kitchen, utility room and three bedrooms, one of which benefits from an ensuite.
The first floor comprises of two bedrooms, a study / bedroom and a family bathroom (shower & bath).
The lower ground floor comprises two large open plan offices / workshops.
The property benefits from wooden floors throughout, oil fired central heating, double glazed PVC windows and a beam vacuum system.
To the rear of the property, there is adjoining small house. Under the Planning (NI) Order 1991 this property shall no longer beused or adapted for human habitation and will require demolition.
Strictly by appointment with sole selling agent Lisney.
The property’s GEA totals 526 Sqm (5,659 Sq ft).
The property has an EPC rating of D59.
A full certificate is available on request.
We understand the property is held on a freehold title.
Will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
All prices and outgoings are exclusive of but may be liable to VAT.
Customer Due DiligenceAs a business carrying out estate agency work we are required to verify the identity of both the vendor and the purchaser as outlined in the following:
The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017 - http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2017/692/made
Any information and documentation provided by you will be held for a period of five years from when you cease to have a contractual relationship with Lisney. The information will be held in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) on our client file and will not be passed on to any other party, unless we are required to do so by law and regulation.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.