- Potential refurbishment opportunity.
- Site of approximately 0.09 acres included. An additional 0.09 acre walled garden is available on separate license.
- Good sized residential site with off street car parking.
- Very desirable location.
The majority of the immediate area is in residential use, however on the Beechill Road, heading east, there are other commercial buildings and uses in the area such as Beechill House which is an office building and Beechill Business Park. Occupiers of these include Moore Braniff, Autism Initiatives and Boots UK Ltd.
The subject property comprises a one and a half storey, detached home. The property is rendered externally and painted and has a pitched, slate roof. The property sits on a site of c. 0.09 acres with an additional c. *0.09 acres of which is a walled/enclosed garden laid in grass with surrounding shrub beds. There is a detached, single storey garage constructed in block, rendered and painted with a pitched slate roof. The site is accessed via a ‘slip road’ from Beechill Road. There is also a tarmacadam driveway to the rear of the property which is accessed via Purdysburn Road and has the capacity for multiple vehicles.
The dwelling comprises 5 x no. bedroom, 1 x no. lounge, 1 x no. dining room, 2 x no. bathrooms and 1 x no. kitchen.
The property also benefits from oil fired central heating and double glazed windows.
The walled garden is only available on a license agreement and may potentially become an additional road junction.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
||2.38 x 3.43
||2.38 x 3.40
(at widest parts)
|3.91 x 3.9
||3.17 x 2.60
||2.99 x 2.59
||3.04 x 3.52
||1.65 x 2.57
|Bedroom 4||3.64 x 2.90
||2.64 x 2.69
||3.64 x 2.90
|Garage (measured via Spatial NI)
||1.95 x 2.99
We have reviewed the local area plan; Belfast Metroplitan Area Plan 2015 and the Castlereagh Area Plan November 2004 and understand that the subject property is located within the development limit and is listed as unzoned or white land.
All prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.