- Modern, purpose-built mushroom growing and packaging facility
- Built c. 2014
The subject mushroom farm lies in a strong, strategic position as it is accessible to main UK customers and close to the border providing easy access to Republic of Ireland market.
The subject property is situated on a site of approximately 2.8 acres and provides a recently erected, purpose built mushroom growing and packaging facility which has been designed to incorporate the latest in technology. Over £2m has been invested in this industry leading facility to ensure energy efficiency and the latest in high capacity output growing and packaging.
Currently the property benefits from 6 growing tunnels of 2,300 sq. m. holding 3x5 JFM aluminium shelving units with high lorries, trollies, bucket holders, safety bars and access corridors. The growing tunnels are currently setup for c. 4,000 sq. m. of mushroom growing space.
Further lands in close proximity to the subject may become available for purchase. Further details on request.
- Fully automated temperature control systems with main cooling through a 275kwh water chiller, a Frolien 99kwh pellet boiler (operating under RHI scheme) and hopper, complemented by a backup oil condensing boiler (150kwh).
- Watering lorries with digital meters, head belt conveyors, ajax frame, jazon ruffle, compost hopper, filling head casing/compost conveyor.
- Separate packing and office building of 550 sq.m. incorporating ground floor packing stores with intake chill room, packing room, dispatch chill room, label room, canteen, 3 offices, board room, lobby, male and female changing rooms and WC, lift and disabled WC.
- Intake stock traceability system with printer and scanner, weighing and labelling line with twin head weigh price labeller, metal detector with reject bin, stretch wrapper, lazy suzy and intake gravity rollers.
By special appointment with the sole selling agent, Lisney.
||Net Internal Area (sq. m.)
||Net Internal Area (sq. ft.)
|Growing Tunnels (x6)
|Packing / Office Building
The property has an Energy Efficiency rating of C55.
A full certificate can be made available upon request.
Offers are invited
We have been advised that the property is held freehold.
We are awaiting confirmation of the ratable value for the subject property.
We have been advised that the building has not been elected for VAT.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.