Price Open to Offers €595,000
- • Excellent location adjoining Gilltown Stud and close to Kilcullen
- • Good quality agricultural lands in a highly sought after location
- • Road frontage of 75m along eastern boundary
- • Potential for residence (subject to planning permission)
- • Potential for agricultural enterprises and equine uses (subject to planning permission)
Gilltown is approx. 2.5km south of Kilcullen and the M9 Motorway (Exit 2). The surrounding area is predominantly agricultural interspersed with one off rural housing along main road frontages and all amenities are within easy driving distance in Kilcullen which acts as a service centre for its rural hinterland and as a growing commuter population to the nearby towns of Naas and Newbridge as well as Dublin City.
The property comprises an irregularly shaped land holding of approx.15.58 hectares (38.5 acres) with road frontage of approx. 75m to the adjoining road along the eastern boundary.
The majority of the lands, which are generally level topographically, are under permanent pasture with approx. 2 hectares (4.9 acres) of a semi-mature plantation (mixed spruce and hardwoods). The land which is laid out in 4 divisions is of good quality with post and rail fencing, mature hedging and trees. Access to the lands will be provided through the granting of a right of way over part of the adjoining driveway leading to the residence next door.
The lands offer potential for the development of a residence subject to planning permission. This is a rural area and intending purchasers are advised to consult with Kildare County Council in respect of their current rural settlement policies.
Freehold. Access to the lands is currently via the adjoining driveway. We understand that the plantation premium has expired.
€595,000 open to offers
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.