- The lands are 15 mins drive to the M7 Motorway Interchange at Ballymany, Newbridge (Arrow Rail Service) & Kildare Town. 30 minutes drive to Newlands Cross.
- Potential for the development of a residence (subject to obtaining the necessary grant of planning permission)
- A level irregularly shaped land holding in permanent pasture
- Well located lands in this sought after area in the townland of Feighcullen
- Good road frontage and within easy reach of Dublin, Newbridge and Kildare
- Only 6km from Rathangan, 5.5km from Kilmeague Village and only 10.6km from Newbridge
An opportunity to acquire well located lands in this sought after area in the townland of Feighcullen approx. 6km from Rathangan, 5.5km from Kilmeague Village and only 10.6km from Newbridge. The lands are 15 mins drive to the M7 Motorway Interchange at Ballymany, Newbridge (Arrow Rail Service) & Kildare Town. 30 minutes drive to Newlands Cross.
The property is very well located near the bustling town of Newbridge (15 mins) which has much to offer such as “The Whitewater” shopping centre with boutiques, high street shops, restaurants & bars and cinema . Kildare outlet centre is approx 15 mins away with its range of designer stores. Naas is a 20 minute drive. There are excellent primary, secondary and private schools within 25 minutes. The Curragh, Punchestown and Naas are 3 racecourses in the area in the heart of thoroughbred country. There are a wide range of golf courses and several hunting packs in the locality.
We understand that the lands are held under freehold title and are offered for sale with full vacant possession.
The lands are situated in the rural area under the Co Kildare local authority development plan.
By appointment with the sole selling agents
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.