Price Offers in the Region of £75,000
- Block of former terraced houses with potential for refurbishment/redevelopment.
- Adjacent land - c. 0.04 acres.
- Total site area - c. 0.11 acres.
- Fronting arterial road.
- Town centre location close to schools, PFS and convenience store.
Crumlin is a small town, located c. 13 miles from Belfast, 12 miles from Lisburn, 7 miles from the international airport and is served by local facilities and amenities.
Situated in the town centre with frontage to Mill Road.
The subject sale comprises a row of vacant former terrace houses along with adjacent land extending to c.0.04 acres. We estimate the total site area to be c. 0.11 acres.
The site provides the potential for redevelopment / refurbishment subject to the necessary statutory consents.
There is a reversionary interest in 1-3 Mill Road, shaded green on the folio map, which is presently occupied by Feeney Flooring and Tanfast Sunbeds.
We have reviewed the local area plan: Antrim Area Plan 1984-2001 and understand the subject lies within the Crumlin Town Centre boundary.
We have reviewed the planning history of the site and note no current or relatively recent applications on the subject site.
Planning approval is held, under planning reference LA03/2017/0609, for change of use at 1-3 West Terrace from part of existing shop and flat to 1 no. dwelling.
All prices and outgoings are exclusive of but may be liable to VAT.
Assumed Long Leasehold.
This will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
Strictly by appointment with Lisney.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.