Price 120,000 £
- Located within a recognised commercial industrial estate, close to the Belfast Road
- Site area - 3.422 acres (1.38 ha)
- Schematic plan (subject to planning)
- Surrounding properties include a mix of storage and distribution, manufacturing, offices and showrooms
Well known occupiers in the vicinity include Fortress Stone, Mauds, AC Automation, Douglas & Graham, Abbey Upholstery, Ryobi and Body Tech.
Services are located at the site boundary.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Gross area - 3.422 acres (1.38 ha).
Net area - 2.547 acres (1.03 ha).
In the draft Belfast Metropolitan Area Plan (BMAP) the lands are zoned as "major areas of existing employment/industry".
Although formal planning permission has not been sought a schematic plan has been prepared showing the site is capable of development as a complex providing:
Unit A - 13,500 sq.ft.
Unit B - 20,000 sq.ft.
Unit C - Gate House
74 parking spaces
We understand the property is held leasehold for a term of 999 years subject to a nominal ground rent.
Offers invited around £120,000.
Consideration may be given to sub-dividing the site.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.