Price Guide price €5,250,000
- Zoned A2 - New Residential
- Frontage to the Trim Road of approx. 350m
- Well located major development opportunity situated beside the proposed rail corridor and adjoining existing residential developments
- Title: Freehold
- In close proximity to Junction 8 (Navan South) M3 Motorway
- Feasibility Study showing potential for 257 units
Navan is situated along the River Boyne at the confluence of the Blackwater and the Boyne. It is served by the M3, N3 and N51 national roads as well as various regional roads. The quality and abundance of natural heritage provides high amenity value serving as an excellent setting for the town. Navan is a main service centre, providing for the town’s population and a large hinterland. Navan had rapidly expanded to become a large dormitory town due to its proximity to Dublin. The period from 1996 to 2011 saw unprecedented growth in the town which was amongst the highest experienced by any urban centre in the country.
The property comprises approx. 6.39 Ha (15.79 acres) and comprises a superbly located development opportunity. It is located on the eastern side of the Trim Road approx. 2km south of Navan Town centre and 50 km to the north west of Dublin city. The Trim Road is a busy arterial route for traffic to and from the Town Centre and there is a wide mix of land uses in the area. The lands are opposite the established residential development known as Balreask Manor. It has frontage to the Trim Road of approx. 350m.
The property is zoned A2 New Residential under the Navan Development Plan 2009 – 2015.This Development Plan is currently under review. There is also a phase 1 objective road proposal passing along the eastern side of the site connecting the Trim Road with the Dublin Road.
Freehold. Folio: MH15962.
A feasibility study has been prepared by NDBA Architects and is available on application. Briefly the study sets out the potential for 257 units (197 houses and 60 apartments) providing density 40.22 per ha. The NDBA feasibility study outlines a minimum of 257 residential units on the site. This excessed the 100 residential unit threshold limit above which the planning route must be via the SHD (Strategic Housing Development) planning process.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.