- Residential development site of 0.76 acres in the popular area of Craigavad.
- Full planning permission for a four bedroom dwelling of approximately 2,913 sq ft
- Mature corner site with existing bungalow
- Easy access to Belfast, Holywood and Crawfordsburn
- 0.3 Miles from Culloden Hotel & Spa, 0.2 Miles from Royal Belfast Golf Club
- Close proximity to the coastal path
Situated fronting the A2, the subject site is in close proximity to Holywood, Cultra and Belfast city centre.
Lying between the Holywood hills and the southern shores of Belfast Lough, the site is within an affluent area, forming a gateway to North Down.
The area is resident to many daily commuters into Belfast, encouraged by an excellent communication network along the A2 with bus and rail services also nearby.
Holywood Town centre is nearby and offers local amenities including schools, shops, bars & restaurants. Royal Belfast Golf Club, the Culloden Estate Hotel & Spa and the Folk & Transport Museum are within a minute’s walk and drive.
The attractive coastal path is also a short walk from the subject sites.
The site slopes downward from the Bangor Road to the rear and is surrounded on three sides by mature trees and shrubbery.
PlanningPlanning permission for a dwelling of 2,913 sq ft under reference W/2014/0031/F details the following;
Demolition of existing dwelling and erection of new dwelling with detached garage, associated landscaping, incurtilage parking and associated site works.
The property is to be two storey, with lounge, drawing room, kitchen/dining area and W.C. on the ground floor and with four bedrooms and two bathrooms on the first floor.
Plans were prepared by the renowned Alan Patterson Design. These are available to view on the Planning NI website, under the planning application reference above.
N.B. Please note that the workshop shown in the aerial image on pages one and four has been cleared.
Offers are invited in the region of £295,000 excl.
We are advised the title is registered and is held on a long leasehold.
This will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
All prices stated are exclusive of, but may be liable to VAT
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.