- Excellent site of approx. 6.45 acres with the benefit of planning permission for detached single storey residence.
- Located on the southern side of Station Road (R166) approx. 1km east of the M1 junction 15.
- Not subject to local needs
- Title: Freehold
- Situated in a cul-de-sac following the re-aligned R166
The property is situated on the southern side of Station Road (R166) approximately 1km east of the M1 (junction 15) and approximately 1km west of Castlebellingham village. The surrounding area is predominately rural in nature with large farm holdings and one off private residences. Castlebellingham has a population of 1,035 persons (2011 Census of population) and has basic retail services and is best known for it's castle and being the home of the Bellingham family since the 17th century. Bellingham Castle is now owned by the Corscadden family who also own Cabra Castle Hotel, Cavan and Ballyseede Castle Hotel in Kerry.
The property comprises a site of approx. 2.61HA (6.45 acres) with a small derelict detached house and garage situated on the site. It benefits from the newly re-aligned Station Road (R166) and is now in an idyllic cul-de-sac setting but yet has easy access to the M1 at junction 15. The site is irregular in shape and is currnetly in agricultural use.
The property benefits from the grant of planning permission dated 17th September 2013 (An Bord Pleanala ref: PL15.242042) for the demolition of existing dwelling and replacement with a new single storey architect designed house, construction of an outer building containing garage and shed, provision of new wastewater system and percolation areas and assocaited site works. Planning register reference number: 13/92. The planning permission is not subject to local needs.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.