- Prime development site
- Site extends to approx. 0.12 hectares (0.30 acres)
- Excellent location just off St Patricks Hill within walking distance of Cork city centre
- Zoned ‘Residential Local Services & Institutional Uses’
The property is situated at The Gables to the north of Cork city centre in a superb location just 200m from St Patrick Street. The Gables is situated on the east side of St Patricks Hill midway between its intersections with Patrick’s Place and Olde Youghal Road. The surrounding area comprises principally education, office and administration users in multi storey period buildings with a number of schools in the vicinity to include Christian Brothers College, Soil Mhuire, Hewitt College and Bruce College.
The property comprises a compact development site of approx. 0.30 acres (0.12 hectares). The site is laid out in two main tiers and is currently overgrown. Boundaries are defined by block walls on all sides. Access is by means of a right of way through a shared access road off St Patricks Hill to the west.
The subject property is situated within an area zoned ‘Residential, Local Services and Institutional Uses’ under the Cork City Development Plan 2015-2021. Its objective is ‘to protect and provide for residential uses, local services, institutional uses, and civic uses, having regard to employment policies’.
There are expired planning permissions for residential development to comprise 8 no. townhouses, car parking and associated works (ref no. 06/60614) and one bed private dwelling, car park and associated works (06/31432).
Long leasehold Title. Full details available on request.
By special appointment with the sole selling agent, Lisney.
Site extends to approx. 0.12 hectares (0.30 acres)
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: +353-21-427 5079 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.