Price Guide price €750,000
Greengates is in one of Dublin’s most desirable and sought after addresses with access to the DART and bus services on the doorstep. It is within walking distance of vibrant coastal villages like Sandycove, Glasthule and Dalkey. The area boasts a wealth of amenities and facilities including specialist and boutique shops, bars, water sports, tennis, golf, rugby, football and GAA clubs and some of the finest restaurants in South County Dublin. There are excellent primary and secondary schools within the surrounding area including Harold National School, Castle Park, Glenageary Killiney National School, Cluny, Rathdown and Loreto Abbey Dalkey. The four yacht clubs and extensive marina at Dun Laoghaire Harbour with its two piers will be of major interest to the marine and sailing enthusiast as will the Forty Foot at Sandycove Harbour.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
- Entrance Hall
- Utility Room
- Study/Bedroom 4 (7.3 sq.m.)
- Kitchen/Living/Dining (34 sq.m.)
- Large semi-open plan space with corner window overlooking the front and double doors out to the rear garden
- First Floor Level
- Bedroom 1 (11.5 sq.m.)
- overlooking the front
- Bedroom 2 (8.7 sq.m.)
- overlooking the front
- Master Bedroom Suite (14.5 sq.m.)
- with large picture window overlooking the front and en-suite shower room
- Basement Level
- Plant Room
- Wine Cellar
- Storage/Cinema Room
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.