- CLOSING BIDS no later than MONDAY 14th OCTOBER 2019 AT 12 NOON
- Prominent site extending to 1.26 acres.
- Situated in the townland of Loanends.
- Zoned as ‘White Land’.
- Located in an attractive rural location just 10 miles north of Belfast.
The subject property is situated on the eastern side of Seven Miles Straight in the townland of Loanends.
The surrounding area is predominantly rural in nature, Loanends Primary school is situated directly opposite the subject site whilst Loanends Presbyterian Church is situated approximately 100m to the north.
SUBJECT TO CONTRACT/CONTRACT DENIED
We have now been instructed by the vendor to seek closing bids in writing on the above asset.
Should you wish to place an offer, we require that you provide the following:
- The proposed offer amount in pounds sterling.
- Proof of funds, ideally in the form of a bank statement.
- Purchaser name and full contact details.
- Full contact details of your solicitor.
- Confirmation of any conditions relating to your bid.
POST: FAO James Kearney, Lisney, 1st Floor, Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery St, Belfast BT1 4NX
Please note, the vendor reserves the right not to accept the highest, or indeed any, offer made.
The subject property comprises a site extending to approximately 0.51 Hectares (1.26 acres). In terms of topography the site is level and is predominantly tarmacadam and grass covered.
It has approximately 10m of road frontage onto Seven Mile Straight.
We have reviewed the local area plan Antrim Area Plan 1984-2001; and understand that the subject property is situated in an area zoned ‘white land’.
All interested parties should make their own enquiries concerning planning.
The property is situated on a site of c. 0.51 Hectares (1.26 acres) the boundaries are highlighted in red as per the adjacent map.
Asking Price£80,000 exclusive.
TitleWe understand the property is held on freehold title (title pack available upon request).
Please note: There is a wayleave agreement over the site, further details available upon request.
Stamp DutyWill be the responsibility of the purchaser.
All prices, outgoings and rentals are stated exclusive of but may be liable to VAT.
Customer Due DiligenceAs a business carrying out estate agency work we are required to verify the identity of both the vendor and the purchaser as outlined in the following:
The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017 - http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2017/692/made
Any information and documentation provided by you will be held for a period of five years from when you cease to have a contractual relationship with Lisney. The information will be held in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) on our client file and will not be passed on to any other party, unless we are required to do so by law and regulation.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.